Sunday, June 1, 2008

Carnival is up at Bonny Glen

The May Carnival of Children's Literature is up at Here in the Bonny Glen. Check it out! Bees Knees Reads featured post is a review on Traces.

I also want to tell everyone about the fabulous kidlitosphere bloggers' conference that is happening in September in Portland. This will be the second annual conference and we'll be going! I heard last year in Chicago was a blast : )You'll find information at http://www.kidlit08 .blogspot. com/.

Because I didn't have a music curriculum in school, I want to give my daughters the opportunity to play an instrument. (Maybe if they see me struggle with learning they will be inclined to play and show me up someday.) So I bought a little mandolin off of ebay and will set up some music lessons. Lastly, I'll post a bit of Sparkle and Shine by Steve Earle for Sunday acoustic busy weekend wind-down. The intro is a bit long but it's such a sweet tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your thoughts : )